Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im thinkin about buying a T3 from a ford thunderbird. I think its the super 60 t3. Compressor is a SUPER 60 trim with a .60 A/R. Exhaust housing is a .63 A/R. But anyways it doesn't have a round end on the turbo to just put a intercooler and silicone hose on. Itr has a end on it where you would have to bolt the intercooler piping to. has anybody ran into this. I will try to get pics of it but i firgured some of you would know what im talking about.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
I'm not positive but it sounds like you will either have to make a plate or get the plate from the thunderbird so you can attach your ic pipe

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
thanks for the help. Thats what firgured i would just have to get the flange. Do any of you guys know about what the flange for the intercooler and the air intake would cost from a junk yard. Just a guess.

·
Registered
344 Posts
im using that turbo, but from an automatic, so its .60 cold/ .48 hot side. i used a flange from a tial external wastegate, then welded my pipe to that. it bolts right up, but you have to use that gasket maker stuff. as for the intake part, i had to buy one off of ebay.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts