Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
I get full boost by or slightly before 5k, on a t3/t4 .50/.63 8-12psi depending on the day.

Other factors come in to play like intercooler size,piping size,manifold type etc etc.Im on a basic log setup,2.5 inch hotside, 2 inch cold side.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i really dont know much about D16z6 new to this. how high can i rev to with stage 2 turbo cam and good tune skunk2 intake manifold i just really want to make about 300whp. some where aruond there. 250 would be ok too.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Depends on your motor/head setup internal wise. i rev to around 7800 with stock everything, but that doesn't mean you should at all.Really you need to get on a dyno to make sure its even worth reving high.No point in going past where you make power.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i just want a good build i had my old civic my best time was 14.4 all motor. with the d16 turbo i want to be faster then that i dont care if its 14.3 but i want faster. i really dont want to have to swap motors.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
You won't have to swap and you will be faster,just research for as long as it takes for you to plan a well built setup.With all the info out here it's not hard to find out what works and what doesn't and all the information you will need.Build it right and you won't have problems.

Read the stickies, search,visit turbod16.org Homemadeturbo.com and look and the 235 page sohc honda-tech thread.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts