Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried putting my downpipe on and flange is wayy off... im pretty sure the downpipe was on a standard t3 ebay turbo

The flange im trying to figure out the size is on a master power

help appreciated... below i have approx dimensions of the mysterious flange let me know if you can figure it out

Attachments

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
I tried putting my downpipe on and flange is wayy off... im pretty sure the downpipe was on a standard t3 ebay turbo

The flange im trying to figure out the size is on a master power

help appreciated... below i have approx dimensions of the mysterious flange let me know if you can figure it out
key word there is ebay..
I had one long time ago and it didnt line up. Had to drill out a bolt hole just a little bit.
If you want a flange that will fit prefect you will have to measure it and order one that is the same.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well just went over and was matching up both downpipe flanges to his turbonetics and the dp that went with the ebay fit just fine... the one that goes to the master power is bigger... would that be the ford or mercedes 5 bolt?

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok im thinking its the Mercedes from the search i been doing the last 2 hours but does anyone have dimensions for it so im 100% sure

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you know its bad when you keep coming back to your post thru google

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
you know its bad when you keep coming back to your post thru google
Lol. I feel you on that. The only thing i can say is check some online places for flanges. Also post bolt size for turbo in mm an ill help you look.

*edit

Ok grasshopper your search skills need help lol.

http://www.homemadeturbo.com/forced-induction-7/5-bolt-t3-downpipe-flange-different-sizes-51434/

They say that there is normal t3, ford t3 and mercedes big t3.
Also said a normal t3 can fit by notching the opening.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
trust me i already read that... from what i understand ford is the standard and mercedes and nissan is the bigger t3

i just ordered a t3 nissan downpipe gasket for 9 bucks because im so unsure i might as well see how it fits thanks tho

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i got this nissan gasket in today to see if that was my size and of course it is not

what other t3 flanges are slightly larger that normal t3... i thought mercedes and nissan were the same maybe im wrong

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if anyone has a t4 dp flange get me some measurements please!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts