Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
98 Civic
1,245 Posts
I think just about anyone that makes manifolds can do a custom job and swap out the regular t3 flange for a t25 flange.

Just ask around... CCFAB, Hermsfab, spoolin performance, Straight line specialties, Auto Works... Ect

Im sure you could work something out with one of them.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
get a hf manifold with adapter plate. why do you want to spend money on a really good manifold for small ass t25. if it was gt28rs then i would understand

·
Registered
121 Posts
would a t25 be fine for 200-200whp? i know it's a small turbo, what price range are they in?

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
would a t25 be fine for 200-200whp? i know it's a small turbo, what price range are they in?

yes the t25 spools quik and can get up to 200hp if its in good shape. but i must suggest the 14b of the 1g dsm has better top end that the t25. but both including the t3 42 a.r 48 off the volvo's can get you to 200hp. all of these have internal wastegate and are set at 8psi stock i think.

·
Registered
121 Posts
yes the t25 spools quik and can get up to 200hp if its in good shape. but i must suggest the 14b of the 1g dsm has better top end that the t25. but both including the t3 42 a.r 48 off the volvo's can get you to 200hp. all of these have internal wastegate and are set at 8psi stock i think.

thanks for the info man, very helpful, so what would you recommend for my goal of 220? the 1g dsm or the 14b? im going to the junkyard tomorrow . sorry for thread hijacking.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
your mean t25 or the 14b lol. i would go for the 14b 1st generation eclipse gst and gsx they come in. the t25 comes in the 2nd gen eclipse gst/gsx. oh yeah also get the o2 housing makes making a down pipe easier

1 - 10 of 10 Posts