Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
00' Honda Civic EX
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got it off of eBay for $55 shipped (the $22 ones shipped didn't settle with me to well). This looked legit and like a really nice peice so after some heavy thinking, I bought it. It got here in like 3 days (today) and I put it on tonight. It's awesome! Works flawlessly and have a good display. It's got manual and auto settings and has a musical tune option when it's operating. Install time took about 1 hour and would've been less if I was good with electrical stuff and if I had ever messed with ignition stuff before. It was easy though. I give the timer a 9 out of 10...only because my dumbass burned my hand with the soldering iron haha. Here's a couple pics I got and I'll hopefully have a video posted tomorrow of me cutting the switch off and the timer counting down and cutting off.

Reactions: Siege911

·
Registered
98 Civic EX 4dr
117 Posts
Looks good!

I think I have the other one you're talking about... was it silver? I got mine with a plug/n/play harness for hella cheap, so I'm not too worried. But if it fails I'll look into this one!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
apparently the automatic starter system i'm gettin installed has a built in turbo timer :) I thought that was a pretty sweet feature...

·
Registered
68 Camaro
4,583 Posts
5 year bump. good job on using search but this thread is too old to bring up

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
Fail for bumping a 5 year old thread. Lol.

Next time send a pm to the OP instead of bumping a thread.:sign4:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts