Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
89 CRX, 90&91civics
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just wondering.. i got a crx si with a y8 head on it and everything and i just got a b18 im putting in it so im takin motor out and putting it in a 91 civic std... could i just take the whole engine harness out of the crx and put it in the civic ... so i dont have to wire up the injectors or whatever.... and is there anything i would need to do this... any extra information would be greatly appreciated.. thx guys

·
Registered
89 CRX, 90&91civics
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im saying take the whole crx si motor, harness, transmission and put it in a civic std.. which is dual point... the ecu plugs are same.. and ill just swap whole harnesses.. and i have a whole 91 integra gs... im taking everything out of it and putting it in the crx...execpt for mounts... so would all this work?

·
OMG TOTALLY COOL TITLE!!!!
88 y49 crx
3,888 Posts
damn i was right then... from what i know and have tried you cant just swap the crx si harness into the civic std. the harness wont work. you need to wire up the other injectors(so ive heard and tried) there might be away someone knows that i dont know about.

·
Registered
'06 GMC Sierra Crew
170 Posts
damn i was right then... from what i know and have tried you cant just swap the crx si harness into the civic std. the harness wont work. you need to wire up the other injectors(so ive heard and tried) there might be away someone knows that i dont know about.
Yes, swap over the Si main harness as well. But i'll let someone else try that...:thehump:

·
Registered
'06 GMC Sierra Crew
170 Posts
No, no. You'll need to swap the Si engine harness AND main harness (under dash) as well.

·
Registered
'06 GMC Sierra Crew
170 Posts
Sure, np. I meant no, no as in you cant do it with just Si harness..:smile:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts