Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i hear that SUZUKI AERIO pistons work well with turbo honda's and i also hear that they make 300 whp is this ture

·
Registered
639 Posts
Vitara it is. Zealworks has the option of choosing Vitara pistons on the compression calculator!

·
Registered
822 Posts
He sure as hell hasn't been around here...

Search for Vitara builds... plenty of the D-series people are using them and member fjt sells them for about $130 shipped. :tu:

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
your right it was one of thoses
You are around 2yrs late je je je.

I started/brought up this idea in the US forums a lil bit over 2yrs now..Been done here in Puerto Rico for much longer than that.

I built my boosted D16 non vtec with them.

·
Registered
EX coupe
758 Posts
hahahaha......no but really though.....is it the engine that sounds like a Diesel or the Turbo....lol...

·
Registered
822 Posts
Your mom sounds like a diesel... :D

But seriously... she does :shocked:

·
Registered
725 Posts
hahahaha......no but really though.....is it the engine that sounds like a Diesel or the Turbo....lol...
The engine. There are some piston to wall issues.
Issue being to much space between the 2. :bigugh:

·
Registered
same^^^
678 Posts
The issue isn't with the pistons... It's with the retard that machines/assembles the block. Use a dial-bore gauge to find the size of the bore. Use a micrometer to find the diameter of the piston skirt. Subtract. There's your clearance. Double-check with feeler-gauges. If it's much more than Honda's recommended tolerances(about .003" I beleive), buy oversize pistons, bore, hone and get the right clearances.

Don't blame the pistons for not fitting your 130,000+ mile block. Blame yourself for not buying .010" oversize.

-josh-

·
Registered
639 Posts
^^^^HAHAHA^^^^^ Stupid junk pistons.. Whose the douche bag that milled these up. I bought these 350 pistons for the D because I wanna make 400hp!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts