Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I lowered my car on eibachs about a week ago. It now makes a clunking noise over bumps rarely and a squealing squeak on right turns and hard stops occurs only on the driver side. Any clue what could’ve happened?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
have the bushings and joints been checked changed?

are the inner fenders rubbing?
All bushings and all ball
Joints but the lowers and wheel bearings haven’t been replaced yet. Was going to do it soon but want to be sure of the noise.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
5,292 Posts
when you tightened the suspension up, was the car on jacks or on ramps?

suspension is supposed to be tightened whilst loaded

·
Registered
17 Posts
I preloaded the suspension. Tightened it all under load. On jack stands.

Share if you figured it out. We'll be working on buddy's 1994 EG Sedan soon right after we installed the brake pads and fuel rims on the current Ram project. He's planning to lower the car and address the squeaking noise when turning on both directions.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Share if you figured it out. We'll be working on buddy's 1994 EG Sedan soon right after we installed the brake pads and fuel rims on the current Ram project. He's planning to lower the car and address the squeaking noise when turning on both directions.
Still haven’t figured it out, guessing it’s my upper control arm on drivers side. I’ll let you know

·
Registered
1 Posts
Still haven’t figured it out, guessing it’s my upper control arm on drivers side. I’ll let you know

I have this issue on both sides (EK Sedan), running drop forks, extended hats and a 2" spring. Also, the adjustable control arms seem to be a little taller than the OEM version. Adjusting the camber to a more normal angle cured the rubbing during cornering and big bumps.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have this issue on both sides (EK Sedan), running drop forks, extended hats and a 2" spring. Also, the adjustable control arms seem to be a little taller than the OEM version. Adjusting the camber to a more normal angle cured the rubbing during cornering and big bumps.
Thank you. I’ll have to try that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts