Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of buying some ground control sleeves for my 94 civic coupe, are these any good ? if not, which coilovers or sleeves are best for slamming? Also im thinking of adding negative camber to the rear wheels, would i need just a rear camber kit or would i need the front kit as well to match the camber on the rear wheels. sorry for the "newness" im super fresh new to the car scene, just need some advice.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,477 Posts
did you do any reading into anything youre asking?

if youre just going for the look of being slammed and none of the performance, find somebody with a side grinder and cut your springs. cutting the springs will lower the car, causing you to have camber anyways.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have a good friend that wanted to slam his car. So I gave him a sawzall and eye protection. Safety first!

It was definitely lower, and that's it. The car was already beyond help and on it's way to the graveyard. Want to slam your car? Do you care solely about the look of something when it's parked? Strapped for cash? Find a friend with a sawzall and safety glasses. Safety first!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts