1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
R2.....Zap Balls
5,186 Posts
if it's a jackson it's 6 psi

·
Registered
301 Posts
It depends on the motor your going to run it on. I'm running a 3.8 3-rib with the stock y8 crank pulley and I'm only getting 6.5 psi. before, with the z6 crank pulley i on lt got 5 psi. but i'm running it on Z6 and it has lower compression than the y8. I believe that is my problem with lower boost than other people. make sure you know what car the charger was made for and how old. I'm running the 2nd gen charger made for the y8 for 1999.

·
Registered
71 Posts
It depends on the motor your going to run it on. I'm running a 3.8 3-rib with the stock y8 crank pulley and I'm only getting 6.5 psi. before, with the z6 crank pulley i on lt got 5 psi. but i'm running it on Z6 and it has lower compression than the y8. I believe that is my problem with lower boost than other people. make sure you know what car the charger was made for and how old. I'm running the 2nd gen charger made for the y8 for 1999.

I will be putting that y8 crank pulley on the a6 with a 3.6 blower pulley should that put me at about 8lbs? My kit is off a 98 y8.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts