Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for a rebuild kit for jackson racing supercharger and also a snout shaft. yes its for a singlecam

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Good luck with your search, gotta a flame suit?

·
Registered
94 dx hatch
385 Posts
When you register do the rules still come up? There have been a lot of stuff like this lately.

·
()*#$(*$
93 Legend L Coupe.
11,404 Posts
You know, not everyone who says "I'm looking for something" is trying to just buy it off the effing forum.

Point the dude in teh direction of SC rebuilders. There are a few companies out there, but I am too annoyed with my physics homework to remember the names.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
You know, not everyone who says "I'm looking for something" is trying to just buy it off the effing forum.
Valid point, but I find it unlikely.

Maybe if he hadnt made a thready with a shit title, no punctuation, no capitalization, no introduction, and almost no useable information.

These kind of assholes dont deserve the benefit of the doubt.

·
Registered
1988 Honda CRX
6,676 Posts
d jrsc

If you actually read the site rules you should have known not to make a post that could look like you where trying to bypass the forum rules. Those rules are for a very good reasons and many members appreciate those reasons and don't appreciate attempts to bypass the.

Your OP was at best ambiguous. A post like "can anyone direct me toward suppliers of parts for the JRSC or to rebuild services" you would have avoided the flame.

Also no one here has to answer anything, so if you make it clear exactly what you want and the title a good indication of the content and clear short sentences with good spelling gramma and punctuation so it is easy to read and understand, you will get a lot more good responses.

That being said in my opinion some negative responses where over the top.

Also your last post was also certainly over the top and is the sort of thing when added to the ambiguity in your OP that might get you banned.

preludepatrick and neonpinhead are the guys who have experience with the JRSC.

·
\/Your Mom Was Here\/
Vibe GT
4,833 Posts

·
Registered
1988 Honda CRX
6,676 Posts
Sorry, and Arcane. I just have not seen you around for quite a while. The OP is probably toast by now anyway.

·
Registered
1988 Honda CRX
6,676 Posts
That would be Carl user ID sql_civic, but his is not a JRSC kit and it's an M62

steinar also does a bit with JRSC, but is a real DIY type guy and is a skilled metal trades worker.

There is a South African guy called switch I think who also does some adventurous and creative DIY with a JRSC

1 - 20 of 37 Posts