Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok d16 trans leaking some black shit I was told that it had been changed at honda but thay no like me, looks like its coming from da mid o (where the trans and tha d come together )but then it looks like it can be coming from the inner cv boot on driver side, can someone help out cuz if it fucked up then I'll go with something better any advise like to keep it some what oem

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
sorry had my cuz do for me!!!! well like he was trying to say my trans is letting out oil but cant see where maybe from CV Axle where it slips in to trans input shaft or somewhere up more cant find pic to show you sorryas for last bit have all info i need

·
Registered
780 Posts
transzex said:
in english please.
:werd: yeah... ummm, a little clearer, if you would

just a guess... check the seals on your drive axles- the seals where the axles go into the tranny... sounds to me like one of them might be bad...

·
Registered
780 Posts
oops... didnt notice you already mentioned that... but hey...

·
Shackle me NOT!!!
1995 Honda Ballade
4,692 Posts
sorry not gonna comment to that, it would be unfair as you're doing a great job by yourself.

one big happy family in here dude...........

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
sorry just got out of work !!! I think your right but don't know if its the oil pan can someone hook me up with a pic of that area any where other then the oil dont have time to get under my cartill fuck like 12am

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
well if its leaking oil, and you cant even see where its coming from, then how are we supposed to tell you?
thats like me saying my car makes a wierd noise, what is causing it?

you have to give good info to recieve it.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ryan89crx said:
well if its leaking oil, and you cant even see where its coming from, then how are we supposed to tell you?
thats like me saying my car makes a wierd noise, what is causing it?

you have to give good info to recieve it.
sorry was looking at wrong pic of oil pan, its the pan. sorry for all the 1/2 fast ass Q's, just have to much work on my hands

1 - 15 of 15 Posts