Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2000 civic
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i had a small gasket leak and i was slowly losing oil. I was in a local auto parts store too buy a spark plug for my pressure washer and this new product k-seal was sitting on the counter. I asked about how well it works and he gave me a bottle for free. He told me to report back on how well it worked. Its been over 700km now and NO oil has leaked. It worked perfectly.

Just thought id post this, any one who has small oil leaks should give this product a try and save 100's of dollars

·
Asshole
4,112 Posts
Using something that clogs up oil passages isnt going to save you 100s of dollars. Its going to cost you more than that in the long run. Fix whats leaking. This has nothing to do with engine management either.

·
Registered
2000 civic
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Using something that clogs up oil passages isnt going to save you 100s of dollars. Its going to cost you more than that in the long run. Fix whats leaking. This has nothing to do with engine management either.
Engine is at the end of its life if i can push that back a little while saving up for my swap .... :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts