1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Civic Ex Sedan
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Noticing a tread on forums which reminded of this:

Subtle Adrenaline Junkies

• The people who always seem to have a crisis going in their life (real or overblown)—or surround themselves with troubled souls who constantly need their help.
  • The people who are always rushing, with a packed schedule—and if things begin to slow down, they take on more.
  • The people who have dramatic conflicts with people in their lives, exploding in anger and otherwise causing unnecessary ‘drama’.
  • Students or workers who wait until the last minute to begin a project and then need to really scramble to get it done.

The list could go on, but you get the picture.

Thought I would share.

I'm nearly certain most of you know what i'm talking about.

Trying to shed some positive light on some conflicts that seem pointless around here and other forums

·
Registered
94 Civic Ex Sedan
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha, yeah but at least they have their period as an excuse...

My wife doesn't really cause any conflict with anyone, but she bitches a lot at home (I have learned just to not let the bitching get to me and wait for her mood to change in 10 minutes) She does almost all the work around the house so I can't really complain... I'm a better cook though :D

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,252 Posts
I do, at times love doing the Point<Counterpoint discussion, like what used to be on 60 minutes.

But it seems few will partake in a honest debate anymore before getting all butthurt.

·
Registered
94 Civic Ex Sedan
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
But it seems few will partake in a honest debate anymore before getting all butthurt.
maybe too much pride out there

Easier to be a bitch and whine than be a man and do something about it or take accountability for your actions.
Too bad the easy way rarely has desirable results :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts