Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, I have this problem where I go to drop the clutch and my engine slams, and the same thing happens when I am driving, if I let off the gas, it slams, an dwhen I juice it again, same deal and when I shift...now, I can see that I have alot of play in my engine mount that is on the driverside fender, but I replacedit, and I have the same problem, all the other engine mounts are new, and that was the last one to be replaced...however, the monkey I bought the car off of claims he did all the shit himself...so, I am wondering if I am missing something, like some form of brace somewhere...by my count, I have 4 engine brackets, one rear, one front, one on the passenger side lower fender, and the other on the driver side upper fender...so if someone can give me any info, that would be great!!

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where is the 5th mount??? That must be the prob cause all of the other mounts are brand new...the front one had the wrong bolt in it, so I Pressed a set of bushing I had lyin around that Just HAPPENED to be the right size I needed, I think they were for my dads chevy, that tightned everything up alot, but then the problem persisted, so I replaced all of the mounts that were there...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts