Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
FYB or FIU tune, pick 1
95 Del Sol Si
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so ive been tuning on crome for some time now... last logged into here like 2011 or so, its been forever and ive learned alot. Anyways, i recently acquired a 12" laptop for tuning and due to the smaller screen its harder to see. Is there any way o can expand or make the map/tavles bigger? The tables start at the upper left corner and go about half way down and half way across. When i add boost tables it goes farther across and this is fine especially while datalogging, but i was wondering if theres anyway to expand the tables more? Like drag/stretch them to fit better mainly pulling them down more or fitting them solid to the window size in crome. Theres a run in full screen option in crome but this is no help as it boxs in crome with a blacked out strip on both sides of the program. Any help is appreciated thank you.

·
Premium Member
1999 Civic EX Coupe
5 Posts
There are no settings in the Crome software to do that from what I can tell. The only solution to your problem I can think of is to decrease screen resolution on your laptop a notch or two in windows to make your table fill the screen more.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts