Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in a small town in MO. anywayz this stupid ricer from the city comes into town and he was sporting a jdm d15 vtec motor. I can respect that but here comes the stupid part. he ripped an entire turbo setup off a 2g talon, manifold and all. With this turbo kit he made an adapter plate that basically bolted the dsm manifold to the adapter and the adapter was bolted to the head. When the manifold was off and you looked into the adapter, you could see clearly that the adapter was covering almost half of each one of the exhaust release holes. He also unhooked the vtec and said that it was robbing boostfrom the turbo????????? he then ventured to say that he ran a high 10 sec 1/4 mile time on street tires and 22 lbs of boost???? WTF! So what happened was a kid with a 92 del sol si (Z6 motor) with a wet NX 50 shot, CAI, and zex cam raced him and put nearly 8 to 9 cars on him.

oh yeah, he also said that my friends prelude wasnt turboed because it was way to quite???? i guess that huge spearco intercooler mounted in an r34 front end must have just been a CAI!

i know this post isnt significant to anything but i was just trying to show how stupid some people can really be.

thanks for reading

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
black_on_white_civic said:
I live in a small town in MO. anywayz this stupid ricer from the city comes into town and he was sporting a jdm d15 vtec motor. I can respect that but here comes the stupid part. he ripped an entire turbo setup off a 2g talon, manifold and all. With this turbo kit he made an adapter plate that basically bolted the dsm manifold to the adapter and the adapter was bolted to the head. When the manifold was off and you looked into the adapter, you could see clearly that the adapter was covering almost half of each one of the exhaust release holes. He also unhooked the vtec and said that it was robbing boostfrom the turbo????????? he then ventured to say that he ran a high 10 sec 1/4 mile time on street tires and 22 lbs of boost???? WTF! So what happened was a kid with a 92 del sol si (Z6 motor) with a wet NX 50 shot, CAI, and zex cam raced him and put nearly 8 to 9 cars on him.

oh yeah, he also said that my friends prelude wasnt turboed because it was way to quite???? i guess that huge spearco intercooler mounted in an r34 front end must have just been a CAI!

i know this post isnt significant to anything but i was just trying to show how stupid some people can really be.

thanks for reading
I feel you on ppl's stupidity. I raced a guy who claimed to have a B16 N/A on a 95VX. He claimed it was so fast and dat no one has beaten him YET.I raced him cause he was talking shit about my primered hatchy. I ended putting like 6 cars on his ass.

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
even people with nice cars can be rice in the head. i ran a buddys sti and i kept up more than what i thought due to his lack of the ability to drive. he asked me if i had a b swap. by the way i drive an 02 si with a k lol

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CxHatch said:
I feel you on ppl's stupidity. I raced a guy who claimed to have a B16 N/A on a 95VX. He claimed it was so fast and dat no one has beaten him YET.I raced him cause he was talking shit about my primered hatchy. I ended putting like 6 cars on his ass.
the problem with people like that is he has been beaten many times but will never admit to it. Just like the day after he lost to you, he probably told someone else that he has never lost.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i am right in between St. louis and columbia. montgomery county

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
ABTsportsline said:
the problem with people like that is he has been beaten many times but will never admit to it. Just like the day after he lost to you, he probably told someone else that he has never lost.
dats probably true

·
Registered
293 Posts
jimmyb34 said:
even people with nice cars can be rice in the head. i ran a buddys sti and i kept up more than what i thought due to his lack of the ability to drive. he asked me if i had a b swap. by the way i drive an 02 si with a k lol
LOL .. thats funny shit

·
Registered
126 Posts
theres a kid in a white accord around here that claims he can own my a6 lol yet he cannot keep up with ye ol dual point. lol i just laugh and tell um to put vtec on there cars...you wanna talk rice, we have a few neons and focus around here with DOHC vtec stickers. that shits funny

Chris

·
Registered
126 Posts
also people always ask me if i have vtec...not if i have a b16 swap or a ls swap.. they just wanna kno if its vtec.. lol

Chris

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
I wouldn't call him a ricer. However, I would call him a fuggin' idiot.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i love seeing other makes of cars with Vtec stickers on them that shizzle makes me laugh

·
Registered
126 Posts
idiots is correct man

·
Registered
836 Posts
haha good stuff man. My personal favorite is a red V6 mustang, driven by a man prob in his late 40's, with a GTR emblem on the back.

its always fun rep'n the d though, people are always like...."r u running a B16" "nope, SOHC 1.6L"
Then I tell the ricers its stock and smoke their ass like their mom burning through crack.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol, I was on my way home from arlington about a week ago and seen a mustang with a vtec sticker on it with apc on the window!! lmao apc isnt so bad but he had vtec on it...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts