Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am building a 4th gen civic.....she had the D14A1 in her but it dident give me much got it to a 100hp but thats all i could get. So i started looking for a ZC
Found me a ZC1 and paid 300$ (missing some sensores ,ecu ,axles)....i was dumb to buy it cas lates i found out that it dident bolt right in....but anyway still wanted the engine to go in my 4th gen hatchback.

I have solved most of the problem with the engine but here are some ideas that i had and the question aswell

The engine is 1987 integra engine....i think....now i got me all the wires aout of 89 SI D16a6 ....also got the fueltank resistor and ecu. I found out that the vac timing and solenoid will not connect to the SI harnes so here was my idea an question......could i use the MAP,and other other sensors of the SI wih the ZC1?.
2) what dizzy should i use (no sohc right?)
3) Im guessing i need to run the wires form the CAS(ceank angle sensor)...+ Does the SI ecu have the slot for a CAP?
4) Did i miss anything that i need to make this convertion?

p.s here a pic of the engine

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yes i just found out my self that i but it in the wrong section:) how can i move it ?.....need to delet it or can a moderator move it?

P.S Sorry for the inconvenience...dident look were i clicked:hammer:

For moderator: could u pleas delete this thread

1 - 3 of 3 Posts