Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got the ef dropped about 2.5 in and the rear is noisy because the stock strut is obviously out of range. Ground-control makes a bell shaped piece that relocates the strut shaft up about where it should go. They say that this only works with their coil/sleeve overs.

I was just wondering if anyone has any links to or ideas about how to do this at home. I saw somewhere that someone cut a mount in two, then welded a piece of tube into the middle. I'd do this if I had a welder! Got some ideas, but I was hoping someone has a connection to something like this (obviously, wouldn't mind paying...)

If you arent following along, the spring perch remains stock, but the strut perch is moved up allowing the strut to work under normal conditions like the car isn't lowered. I can't think of a better way to explain, I'm sure you get the idea... if not then?????

LMK, thanks

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I'll take a look at mine Sunday and hit you up on one board or another to see if I could do it. Looks pretty simple though. Anyone have a spare set for practice?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts