Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1998 Acura Integra
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 94 Integra LS that was crashed and i have been stripping out and putting parts onto my 95 hatch. So i was wondering if anyone had advice for anything else i should take out before i sell what is left of the body. I took the full front and rear suspension and brake set up, sway bars, master cylinder and brake booster, shift linkage, axles, motor, ecu, (tranny was gone before i got it). I think that is almost everything i took out, so if anyone has any advice for anything that is worth some money and i should take out, or would fit on my car and i should take out?? thanks for the advice.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,251 Posts
altough this is not a Teg board, strip everything and sell on ebay! Just don't short yourself on the shipping.

Look at the stuff "parts30" has to sell on ebay (his ebay seller name) and he is local to me, never met him though.

Also figure Ebay/Paypal take 7-10% of your money......

Map sensor on the firewall, trash it or sell for $20, minus $2 in fees, thats $18 in beer money!

·
Registered
1998 Acura Integra
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well im not gonna strip of everything cuz i have a kid that is gonna buy the rest of the body, but i was just gonna see if there was anything imparticular that i should get.

·
This one's for you, Duck.
Wait, what?
2,304 Posts
Look around and see what the most commonly replaced interior pieces are. Window rollers, armrests, etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts