Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

With 35 years as the market leader in the world of performance and motorcycle brakes, EBC Brakes have become one of the go-to names for brake parts in the aftermarket industry. This brand produces the widest range of brake pads and brake discs in the world, with over 5000 part numbers for every type of moving vehicle. EBC brake parts are designed and engineered to provide superior stopping ability under all conditions to save not only your money but your and your passengers' lives.

Today, we are happy to announce EBC Holiday Deal! Get a 10% discount on any EBC product at CARiD. Act now! This offer ends on December 20, 2021. Prices are already reduced.

EBC® - Stage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Brake Kit

EBC® - USR BlackDash Series Sport Slotted Brake Rotors

EBC® - Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads

·
Registered
Sloppy Jalopy
2,083 Posts
any body ever used any ebc stuff? thoughts?usage ?color?

will be needing new pads soon ,,maybe rotors if splurge ..
have power stop z23 on it right now and stopping is meh to ok ..

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
5,357 Posts

·
Registered
91 Hatch rally car
330 Posts
any body ever used any ebc stuff? thoughts?usage ?color?

will be needing new pads soon ,,maybe rotors if splurge ..
have power stop z23 on it right now and stopping is meh to ok ..
We run their yellows on the crap can rally car. They suck until they get hot, then they are pretty good, good bite and minimal fade. They've lasted the entire season and haven't trashed rotors yet. We'll be replacing them over the off-season mostly due to being overly cautious.

·
Registered
Sloppy Jalopy
2,083 Posts
lol hot rod mag, horsepower tv, and whatever else I scroll through all get the same shit lol. ebcs drilled/slotted with the yellow stuff

https://ebcbrakes.com/ebc-brake-pad-selector-tool/
We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. By clicking “Accept”, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies.

I hate web sites that won't let you say no ,it all starts with a finger

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
5,357 Posts
mine let me "reject all"

and it just asks for driving style, weight, and hp.

Reactions: drtalon123
1 - 9 of 9 Posts