Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2005 Legacy GT
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother's mother in law's civic was stolen recently. I figured I'd spread the word as far as I could because well ... fuck theives. if you have any information let me (or the proper authorities I 'spose) know.

License plate: XAE 389

Best/only picture I have:

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Damn ass hats, will watch out up here, good luck. Fuck Thieves.

·
Registered
557 Posts
most of the time its just a tweaker wanting a ride for a few days and then will ditch the car unharmed most of the time.. maybe steal the coin trays etc

·
Registered
Civic Ex sedan
401 Posts
most of the time its just a tweaker wanting a ride for a few days and then will ditch the car unharmed most of the time.. maybe steal the coin trays etc
This is likely, I mean cmon, OREGON!? I hope yall find it asap.

·
Premium Member
2005 Legacy GT
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
My guess is stock. I'll track down some more information today. I have a picture of the door VIN plate ... I can post that if it would be helpful.

VIN decoder says it's a DX five speed coupe.

·
Premium Member
2005 Legacy GT
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for keeping a look out. There's some peeling paint on right quarter panel and the rear bumper (not surei f it's just the clear or down to the color). Trying to get information out of people who are not car people is difficult.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Damn dude you live near p-town? We got a pretty good presence in this 25 mile area now.

·
Premium Member
2005 Legacy GT
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I'm keeping an eye out on cragislist between Eugene and Portland ... perhaps I should look further south too just to be sure.

Damn dude you live near p-town? We got a pretty good presence in this 25 mile area now.
Roll call ... now we need Corvallis and Salem.

Thanks for keeping an eye you everyone I really appreciate it.

On a completely unrelated note ... I'll be in Vancouver next week for work.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts