Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who all is running an "ebay" radiator? my stock one wasnt leaking or not many bent fins but i want to upgrade. Im looking into the aluminum ones off of ebay from the stores there!? lots of them come with warrantys and everything just seeing who is rocking one!>:TU:

·
I can't read...
10,170 Posts
i'm runnin the dual core aluminum. i cheaped out and got the one with the plastic endtanks though. been holdin up fine. not bad for $35 bucks!

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
who all is running an "ebay" radiator? my stock one wasnt leaking or not many bent fins but i want to upgrade. Im looking into the aluminum ones off of ebay from the stores there!? lots of them come with warrantys and everything just seeing who is rocking one!>:TU:
Ebay special holding strong for me.. And runs cooler than the oem radiator

·
Registered
Many cars
257 Posts
I had one of the aluminum "spoon look alike" radiators off ebay. Worked great. The guy i traded the car to still drives the hell out of it.

·
Registered
149 Posts
i'm runnin the dual core aluminum. i cheaped out and got the one with the plastic endtanks though. been holdin up fine. not bad for $35 bucks!
I've got that same one, off Ebay. I saw some online aftermarket parts stores selling the same one for $100+. The only pitfall is the way you have to bolt the bottom brackets on for the fan, they are pretty... crappy. That and I could only find the ATX version.

No problems otherwise!

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
i have the mishimoto one off ebay. works great and looks good too. cools better than my OEM dual core that i had. although when i put the d15b7 in the radiator hoses had to be stretched like a bitch to fit over the nipples.

·
CR-Vtakin
your mom
11,459 Posts
I have been running the mishimoto aluminum radiator on my civic for awhile now with no issues. the only problem I came across was stretching the hoses onto the radiator. Took care of that with a little soap and they slipped on.

·
Registered
EX coupe
758 Posts
Yeah, i am running an XS power Dual core alumin rad....I have been since July...IT works Flawlessly and is a fucking sweet deal for the cost...No Wield issues whatsoever...my temps are better stablilzed...even though the Engine always needs to be in the right temp range....it keeps it a bit cooler...and thats always better for Auto Xing, or simple DD like u stole the fucker....

·
Registered
390 Posts
nice! i just got the same $35 dollar one! egay can be great sometimes and others it can be your worst nightmare...great find guy's! :honda:

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
i paid 100 for my mishimoto

1 - 13 of 13 Posts