24lbs

·
Ferio inspired
2,441 Posts
read on young noob, PSI is not as important as you think.:beer:

·
No Tune No Life!
2,045 Posts
First the trans question and now this...why dont you try the damn search function
Holt flaming sheep shit batman its a noob!!!!! :hammer: i dont know were the search button is lol!!!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
run 30 pounds on a t25 call it a day

·
Registered
50 Posts
5 psi should be fine. If you have a good tune,you can turn it up,but carefully.
With very good tune,and engine, i think that 1 bar(14,7 psi) should also work,but tuning must be REALLY good.

·
Registered
120 Posts
5 psi should be fine. If you have a good tune,you can turn it up,but carefully.
With very good tune,and engine, i think that 1 bar(14,7 psi) should also work,but tuning must be REALLY good.
1 bar on a stock motor no head studs?!?!?! I def wouldnt unless i didnt like my head gasket!!! :hammer:

i would never tell anyone to send 14 psi through there motor without finding out what that motors like, it could have 200k on it and compression loss in all cyl's. he needs to search and get more info on his specific motor before anyone can truely answer that ques

·
Registered
30 Posts
I like how insted of helping him most of the replys were smart ass comments. I think its strange how most of you guys pick on honda tech for flamming. Maybe insted some information should be asked of him so an educated answer can be made. Otherwise he might try to boost 24 lbs and destroy a perfectly good d. Yes maybe he should have did some searching, but Im pretty sure that if he didnt want an actual answer then he prob wouldnt have asked.

:mikej:

·
Administrator
16,376 Posts
I like how insted of helping him most of the replys were smart ass comments.
that was done for the simple fact that the guy asks a retarded question... this isnt the 1st thread like this... all he has to do is search and find the info he wants.. i mean jesus christ 85% of the site is boosted, 50% of them at minimum are running stock blocks.. the info is there for him to find.. and easily i might add

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
25,544 Posts
I like how insted of helping him most of the replys were smart ass comments. I think its strange how most of you guys pick on honda tech for flamming. Maybe insted some information should be asked of him so an educated answer can be made. Otherwise he might try to boost 24 lbs and destroy a perfectly good d. Yes maybe he should have did some searching, but Im pretty sure that if he didnt want an actual answer then he prob wouldnt have asked.

:mikej:
how can a good answer be given when the original question is about as vague as it gets?

in case you didnt know, different motors are of different strength. and on top of that, the turbo makes a HUGE difference.

so we should tell him that 7psi is safe? oh shit, i guess 7psi on a t70 would be perfect, right? :hammer:

im sorry, but shit threads deserve shit responses :roll:

·
Random Hero
2,624 Posts
shut the fuck up cracker.

he already knew the answer to his own question anyways, what else were we supposed to do?

and you didn't answer his question either, practice what you preach mother fucker.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.