Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Soon to be all black
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is the max that the stock injectors can be pushed to. I have a d16z6. Maybe 250hp, or more like 320?

·
Registered
787 Posts
r u taling about boost? if ur gonna run stock injectors on a turbo'd car ud better get a fuel pressure regulator and max it out completly or 450' wich come off a dsm turbo like an eclipse,talon,lazer 450's would be ok if ur looking to get 250hp

·
Registered
787 Posts
im telling u u should go with450's to be on the safe side and get a good tune off of it it would make things alot easier on your self and your tunner

·
Registered
see above
4,258 Posts
nothing like 320. i'd say 220 id atleast on a budget get some prelude injectors just for piece of mind, im not sure of the duty cycle on 220 hp. but im sure its close to 100 percent. iirc. preludes are 310's. on a stock motor your not gonna max them out.

·
Registered
787 Posts
or are you?

one thing or the other. :slap:
im giving him a choice on what he can do , but i stated on his behalf to go with 450's if he wants to go for 250 320 hp....
btw get off my nuts lol:fag:

·
Registered
see above
4,258 Posts
ok captain fairy bottom,. for one, you told him he'd be better off maxing out a fpr, then next post telling him that he should get some dsm 450's to be on the safe side.

you werent giving him any choices, you steered him in the wrong direction and then went back on your suggestion and told him another.
. that was my point.
and listen here your nuts are like a child's tricycle, even if i wanted on , it would still be too small.

·
Registered
787 Posts
ok captain fairy bottom,. for one, you told him he'd be better off maxing out a fpr, then next post telling him that he should get some dsm 450's to be on the safe side.

you werent giving him any choices, you steered him in the wrong direction and then went back on your suggestion and told him another.
. that was my point.
and listen here your nuts are like a child's tricycle, even if i wanted on , it would still be too small.
i said if was planning on running the stock ones get a fpr, and then i told him it be best if he rather went with 450
ps ouch man that hurt guess people cant tak jokes now adays and if ur gonna keep going with this do it in pm's

·
Registered
see above
4,258 Posts
haha im just fuckin' with you dog, im just drunk and feisty, just like to argue every now and then. hope no harm is done.

anyways. enough with the thread jackin. lol sorry to the O.P

·
Registered
787 Posts
naww its all good bro ur luck its on d-series and ur a menber if i didnt know u id go nuts. sadly i have a very short temper lol sorry o.p

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
captin fairy bottom FTW. lmao.

·
Registered
787 Posts
captin fairy bottom FTW. lmao.
o god not u again. r u gonna flame me like in my last post ?
in the words of kyle from south park "YOU BASTARD!!!!!" lol

·
Registered
Soon to be all black
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
im giving him a choice on what he can do , but i stated on his behalf to go with 450's if he wants to go for 250 320 hp....
btw get off my nuts lol:fag:
I understood what you were saying. I ask because the dyno that I wanted to take my car to to tune it said that the stock injectors are good upto 400hp. I am running a stock fuel rail. So is that going to be a prob? I have 450's already and a resistor. I was wanting to make sure I was right and he was wrong. Or am I?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Find another place, sounds like your deling with an idiot.

·
Registered
Soon to be all black
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Find another place, sounds like your deling with an idiot.
He and the guy I had my engine built both said this. These asses are making me nervous. :hammer:

So, I have to run the resistor and the 450's. The 450's will be good enough for the hp goal right? I am ging to install the resistor box now. Thanks.

On a side note, why can't some of you all live inthe south? I am surrounded by fucking idiots who call themselves "mechanics" or "tuners"

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
We had the same problem around here for a while. All sorts of jackasses with money to order parts, but they would spout misinformation they read online like they were the one to discover it. A few of them knew a little, but weren't able to grow, and the 1 shop in the area that's truly good is really expensive. Eventually all the "tooners" will fold due to incompatance, unfortunetly there probebly going to take out the smaller shops who really know something and are willing to do something differant, risk be damned.

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
lol wow those tuners or whatever you talking to are complete morons, My injectors were at like 110% duty cycle with 6psi i used that setup for like 1 week...you NEEED 450cc atleast...or 310.. to find the HP for injectors you take the number and divide by 5. so 450cc = 90hp per injector. thanks to another thread I found that. But ive heard that DSM 450cc injectors can not apply to that, Im hearing 300whp on DSM 450cc injectors?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Prelude injectors are not 310 they are 290's an depending on the boost level. I am running 9 lbs w/ prelude injectors and I am lean. I am about to move to s2000 injectors if I can find some!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts