Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What exactly may i need to do for a turbo runnin between 7-9 psi as a dailydriver, what would be a grocery list of items i might need to run a small turbo on a stock motor, mind you i have a 94 HB cx w/ swapped y8 so installations isnt a problem for me, and what ecu or fuel, timing tuning may i need to do. btw..im trying to stay under 2k or 1700 if possible(ebay kits any good?) i know they're t3/t4 but what kind of hp gains am i looking at? thanks for the help! :lol: :shock:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh, btw i removed both my powersteering and A/C so they arent factors anymore :lol:

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On a tight budget I would suggest a Homemade setup. Go to Homemadeturbo.com for more info.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Greddy blows... Get some real fuel management and 440cc/450cc injectors. Get a decent size turbo also... you will love the top end power of a larger turbo. :)

·
Registered
12,272 Posts
haha the home made vs Greddy discussions goes on .. and it seems like the same group of us .. lol

you can go either route .. GReddy pre fab .. good for about 200whp

or you can go homemade good for whatever you want .. you just have to build it right .. using the right combo of parts can get you very close to 300whp on a D ...

and as far as a grocery list of parts .. do a search on turbo setups ... there are tons and tons of listing on this site ... look @ other peoples setups and decide where you wanna go from there

1 - 7 of 7 Posts