Honda D Series Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wasup dseries.i know this question has been asked before but i added a little twist to it.

how do you think a stock internal d16y8 would hold up on 12psi with a turbonetics t3/t4 t04e snail and only arp headstuds would hold up?well and supporting mods like injectors,fuel pump,hondata 3bar map,and s300?

thanks

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i figured the 1 extra psi would mess it up thats why i chose 12.14 on the other hand is not an odd number so it would be golden right? ;).thanks for the replies!

·
Registered
1997 Civic Ex Turbo
1,826 Posts
Dont know till you run it.
I have no idea what power that setup will net. So its hard to say if it will hold up.
How about dyno it and stop the pis when you get to around 225whp. Then your be good.
Listen to this. Set a horsepower goal as opposed to a pressure goal. There are too many variables that affect the amount of power made on a certain psi.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dont know till you run it.
I have no idea what power that setup will net. So its hard to say if it will hold up.
How about dyno it and stop the pis when you get to around 225whp. Then your be good.
heck i wasnt even expecting that much im only wanting like 205whp for now till i get the stuff to build my motor.thanks for the help guys!

·
Registered
97 Civic Coupe
6 Posts
My previous set up in my build thread produced 211whp/168wtq on the stock block and lasted perfectly before I swapped it out for my built engine.
Lookin to boost mine stock soon those #s would b good 4 me till upgrades are done :TU:....if u dont mind me askin what turbo were u running n what psi produced those #s

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.