Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
you got a lot of learning to do my friend. you cant just buy a turbo and expect to throw it on your car.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Your automatic tranny isn't going to like you very much.

·
Registered
113 Posts
First thing you wanna do before you even think about a turbo is a tranny conversion that auto won't take much power... all you gotta do is research man there's TONS of info on the web

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
WAYYYYY over boost it (9lbs haha) and blow the be-jesus outta your auto then go from there

after all necessity is the mother of invention...

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
i think hes gotten a fair amount of "polite" replies :)
but luckily that cold air will provide just enough water to the block to keep it from grenading!

hydro lock ftw!

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
Man y do people not read? Wtf. When I first got on here and wanted to tubro my car I read other peoles builds for part istt n then read the stickys. So why the hell do I keep seeing this question like ever other day? Newbs should be requierd to read the stickys on the turbo fourm before posting in them

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
all noobs go through it. hell im still very much a noob to all of this. i read some of the posts i made a year ago at this time and i want to slap myself. i think the show case section is an overlooked/very useful tool.

there are so many combinations that have been done sucessfully and its all there to read and ogle over.

the funny thing is that really the BEST advice is to read as much as possible about these engines and soak in all the details. its the real difference between people that like cars and love them. gotta roll the sleeves up and dig in. but noobs never want to hear that. its a massive catch 22.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts