Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so i had my dyno appointment today, pretty excited to get my car tuned by one of the best tuners in washington. I get a call from the shop and they tell me The owner/tuner can't make it because his back locked up and he can barely get out of bed.. just my luck.

So im still running around on this street tune on 5 psi, Car pulls hard it feels like its over 200hp to me but its hard to tell.

Anyways, I have another appointment this Saturday.. I hope rich will be able to function so i can get my damn car dyno tuned!!

Oh yea btw the PTE 3231e .48 see's 5 psi around 3500 that sucker spools pretty damn fast.. I think if I went with 2 inch intercooler pipe instead of the 2.5 it would see boost even sooner.. but Im happy with it at this point.

I hope to be posting some numbers for you guys this saturday.. its been a long time coming.

EDIT: sorry for the racing comment :-/ I deleted it..

·
Registered
75 Posts
Mine is booked for next thursday! Cannot wait!!

I have definitely not been doing any pulls in it though haha. My bro in law just bought an s4 and im excited to go head to head with that at the track.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I did one quick pull in 2nd gear up to the speed limit and let off *That's not illegal*. I do agree Street racing is dumb and can get your car taken away but Yea, cant wait to get on the dyno and see what this little puppy can make im excited, Next plan is to Get up to Pacific Raceways and see what Times I can run.

I Have a wideband and it see's good A/F the timing and fuel maps just need to be fine tuned and then add boost :-D

5psi is fun and it pulls but I want moarrrrrrr :-D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts