Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, some of you may remember my build from 2010. Got my built y8 to put down 435whp/335ftlbs on 27psi from a gt3076r.
The turbo seized up after a trip to Import Alliance and I parted out the whole car which I still regret to this day...

I bought a 2006 TL in 2010 and put on some function and form coil overs as well aspec kit. Been a good car to me.

I've recently got bit by the boost bug so I was about to buy a 2006 evo ix yesterday but the dealer was nickel and diming me so I told them to shove it. AWD with 500+awhp would've been fun but I've always had a honda/acura and just know them better. Plus, they're cheaper to build

With that being said, I've decided I need to build another monster (500whp). I think I am leaning towards a 92-00 hatch but will look at coupes as well...

If anyone has a lead on a shell for sale, let me know so I can start building something again!

Thanks fellas and it feels good to be back after 5 years...

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bone, find me shell so you can work on my tranny.

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
I dont have a shell, but a whole car for sale..

Pics in my profile.

Oh yea... I dont know who you are, but welcome back!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup. How ya doing man? Been awhile. Hopefully I can find a good car to start building

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Couple oldies are coming back lol.

I myself just got me a 97 to putt aorund town with

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,268 Posts
Yup. How ya doing man? Been awhile. Hopefully I can find a good car to start building
What little shells I see and generally JUNK and ratted out, but then again I really don't pay attention as most are on FB Groups.

No driving for 16-17 months, in general I could care less.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts