Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
doesn any one know were to buy face plates when they steal just ur face plate from ur car i try ebay n i try pioneer n its ways to expensibe any one knows were 2 buy em or were to look for em

·
Registered
89 hatch
1,771 Posts
doesn any one know were to buy face plates when they steal just ur face plate from ur car i try ebay n i try pioneer n its ways to expensibe any one knows were 2 buy em or were to look for em
just buy a new radio. cost of a faceplate will probably run you just as much as a new one. look on ebay, you might find YOUR faceplate..lol.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya it is 200 bucks lol its crazy i just dont know why people will just steal the face plate :S

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
231 Posts
what kind of pioneer? i have a face for a i think 6800... its the one from a few yrs back that slid down and displayed on two screens

·
Registered
391 Posts
Only place I've seen other than the manufacturer is on eBay. I know you probably can't wait (ur stereo's down), but if you can be patient, I've noticed some faceplates come on eBay relatively cheep (<$75).

Was your faceplate on the radio or in the glovebox when it was stolen? Curious.

I've seen some people stealth their HU's via color matched covers and a slightly deeper mounting depth (if you can fit it).

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
stereo face plate was in side my house they had balls to come in my house i always leave my car open inside my house net thing u know i go in my car n i see no face plate :S i wish i could of busted his ass in the act i would of pistol whipp em a couple times LOL

the model of the stereo is deh-p680mp

1 - 7 of 7 Posts