Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Mk3 Golf
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Post your winter/steelie season setups!!!

Mine are posted in my albums. Not sure how to put it on the thread yet.

·
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
img code use photobucket or imageshack

·
Registered
Mk3 Golf
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
come on people im sure most people aren't running alloys at this time of year! Post 'em!!!

·
Registered
907 Posts
Here's mine as it sits. I traded a local guy my stock steelies and hubcaps for those beauties. NEver been a fan of steelies and wanted something else. I'll probably test my DIY powdercoating on those this summer.

Ignore the cat. ABout 30 seconds after taking that picture, he decided to walk all over the nice, recently washed hood and roof. He about lost one of his nine lives.

The lip will be going on when I finally get to lowering it. Hopefully later this spring. And I just added some OEM-styler DEPO yellow lens fogs yesterday. Those fogs on there were replacing my CATZ fogs which had two cracked lenses.

My summer rims: Drag DR-16s. Not a fan of the Gun Metal, but I had them before I got the car. Looking to trade them for something else... maybe some colored or silver rims. Just haven't found any I like yet.

·
Registered
97 4door EK-T
475 Posts
Here's mine as it sits. I traded a local guy my stock steelies and hubcaps for those beauties. NEver been a fan of steelies and wanted something else. I'll probably test my DIY powdercoating on those this summer.

Ignore the cat. ABout 30 seconds after taking that picture, he decided to walk all over the nice, recently washed hood and roof. He about lost one of his nine lives.

The lip will be going on when I finally get to lowering it. Hopefully later this spring. And I just added some OEM-styler DEPO yellow lens fogs yesterday. Those fogs on there were replacing my CATZ fogs which had two cracked lenses.

My summer rims: Drag DR-16s. Not a fan of the Gun Metal, but I had them before I got the car. Looking to trade them for something else... maybe some colored or silver rims. Just haven't found any I like yet.
Hey I got a set of those nice rims on your hatch. I think they're hot. I also got stock 92-93 gsr rims Im thinking of painting gunmetal.

anyways nice rims man

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts
i think it's a ring that snaps in. i've seen those before.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Trying to track down some HX wheels. They're light and thin (for Chicago snow), and don't look half bad. Mayfieldfour's setup reminded me of this.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Trying to track down some HX wheels. They're light and thin (for Chicago snow), and don't look half bad. Mayfieldfour's setup reminded me of this.
I actually traded a local mom and pop car lot owner for those. Not really a big fan, but absolutely HATE steelies. I fugred I'll dismount the tires this summer and test out the new powder coating setup in my garage.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts