Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just running the idea by you guys to see what ya'll think. Steele Dragstrip is a 1/4 mi. track just over an hour from Chattanooga. My guess would be around 1.5-2 hours from either Nashville or Atlanta.

Let me know what you guys think.

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
ill go. reomer and vtecduck will probably be willing to go also

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would probably rather do it on a Sunday, if thats ok with you guys. I wanna make sure to pick a date when everyone could make it.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
Willie S. said:
I would probably rather do it on a Sunday, if thats ok with you guys. I wanna make sure to pick a date when everyone could make it.
I'd be down for a road trip if I'm off. I have to work every other sat and sun, so let me know a date and I can see if I'm going to be off. There's a 1/4 mile in Atlanta too. That would be about a 4 or 5 hr drive for me to AL

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
ill be at the 1/4 in atlanta this weekend for the nhra race.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Even Brainerd may be a good location, but its only an 1/8. Commerce or Steele would be cool with me. When does Commerce do tnt?

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
Commerce would be better for me, that's a lot closer to home. Check the website for the Atlanta dragway, they have test and tunes a couple of friday nights each month. A couple of us are going to drift atlanta this weekend if you're interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts