Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im just about to start my first ever turbo project for my jdm d15b.Im planning on going custom but will a greddy kit be better for me? if i do get it i will get it tuned right after dont want to run the fmu.Im currently enrolled in a automotive class at a local community college and im trying to find a z6 block that i can fix up or build up(pistons and such)so if anything were to ever happen to the d15b i can throw it in.

So i drive a 92 cx hb which i wasnt told by the previous owner that it was hit from the front very lightly(bent radiator support on the bottom).My mechanic did his best to pull it out and it looks 10x better than before but we soon found out that i dont have a bumper support so ill try and buy one.The only problem is i dont remember how bad the damage is down there(i try and block it out of my mind)but if i cant put on a bumper support what am i going to do with the intercooler?.Any help will be appreciated with anything more so what to do with the z6(rebuild to stock specs)

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
25,544 Posts
the Greddy kit is nice, but i think you can build a kit yourself that makes just as much, if not more power, for less money and have it customized how you like it...I.E. - FMIC, better fuel management, bigger injectors, etc.

do some research and see if you feel capable of doing it yourself before buying a kit

Good luck :TU:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you tune? maybe you can tune my setup when its finished(im in seattle)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ive heard of this leed guy but i dont have any contact info

1 - 7 of 7 Posts