Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
15 WRX STi
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup fellas! I have lurked since the last time i announced i was no longer going to be build anymore civics. Since my last build went south and i was broke lulz fast forwarding a few years to today's date, i am picking up a 1993 Civic DX Coupe (Shell), where i will be investing some time and some monies into teh build.
Brain storming below with pics of the whip

Engine/Mods: F20B. Mods I/H/E and some valvetrain work as i read these come with the Type-S Cams so springs,retainers, valves will be upgraded.

Intake: Planing on Using a K to H adapter plate and would like to run ITBs
but for now just to get it going stock will suffice.

ECU: P28 w/ Hondata S300

Trans: LS(Casing only) will be doing some gear swaps(still gathering info if b16 1st-3rd and 4th-5th LS ITR final drive would be a good setup or straight up stupid, haven't searched much or had much intrest in transmissions til now.)

Evolution Industries Adapter plate(because i dont want to rock those 2-1/2" spacers on the hood, living in cali and civic always get stolen and it sticks out like a sore thumb to the CHP)

Clutch: TBD

Suspension: Probabley some Mugen or Starke racing Coilovers the basic with dampening since it will be by daily(NO STANCE OR SUPER SLAMMING)

Wheels: TBD

Interior:TBD

Sounds:TBD

Paint: TBD

·
yEaH tHaT gUy!!!
my hatchy
3,177 Posts
oh shit here we go again.

this time don't start the fucken project and then abandon it. Set your goals, pick your fucken engine and stick to it CHANGO lol.

·
Registered
15 WRX STi
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh shit here we go again.

this time don't start the fucken project and then abandon it. Set your goals, pick your fucken engine and stick to it CHANGO lol.
my goals were set on being broke before >.<:fingersx:

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,012 Posts
what in the hell happened to that dash? shit

·
Registered
99 Posts
What the hell happened to the wheel? It looks like somebody tried heating the axle nut with the wheel on. lol

·
the artist formerly known as drexelstudent11
3,983 Posts
lol or let a wheelbearing go way too long :lol:

that thing is haggard inside, didn't realize 93 DX coupes didn't have pass airbags?

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,012 Posts

that thing is haggard inside, didn't realize 93 DX coupes didn't have pass airbags?
not the Canadian models. I prefer the non srs dash lol. I wish the states got the option of non srs steering wheels like the edm civics got

·
Registered
15 WRX STi
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ohhh that looks like a real project commitment!

Good luck with the build
Thank you :)

What the hell happened to the wheel? It looks like somebody tried heating the axle nut with the wheel on. lol

Wheels have paint guys lol i looked at that too. good thing is from my old EG8 i still have the driver seat in my shed and i believe an extra black dash board as well :D

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Looks like you're going knuckles deep on this one. There is a lot going on there for sure. In to see where it goes.

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
I got a ton of 94 ex parts (front and rear seats) etc. pm me if you need anything and I'll see what I have

·
Registered
15 WRX STi
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sounds like fun!

What's the blue led next to your steering wheel connected to?
Flux capacitor, lulz jk probabley the "alarm", didnt see the module for it or anything else.

Looks like you're going knuckles deep on this one. There is a lot going on there for sure. In to see where it goes.
Definitely knuckles deep.

I got a ton of 94 ex parts (front and rear seats) etc. pm me if you need anything and I'll see what I have
Dope will do!

·
yEaH tHaT gUy!!!
my hatchy
3,177 Posts
do work slacker.

showing us pictures of a car your not going to work on is USELESS :tt2:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts