Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody I have a 91 crx si and I was wondering if I would have any problems with stretching some 195/45/15 tires on 15x8 rims? The car will be stanced front and rear. Also will there be any fitment issues?? And will it be ok to run some good lowering springs and shocks until I save up enough to buy some full coilovers?? Thanks to anyone who can help!!

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
How will it be stanced if you havent bought suspension? Why stretch tires? Doesnt a nice ride and comfort, plus safety matter?

Must rep you boys, both posts above are good shyt.

·
Registered
08 H-D Ultra Classic
987 Posts
NO!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol I figured I'd get some dogging but I'm gonna stance it anyways I already have both front and rear camber kit and aftermarket shocks that I'm going to put on this week when brakes come in.. I just figured there might be some people on here that like stance that could answer a few questions I had but I guess I'll figure it out when I do it!

·
Registered
my Skateboard
1,945 Posts

·
the artist formerly known as drexelstudent11
3,983 Posts
if this were like, some shitbox 97 LX or DX or some boring civic sedan they made 100k of, I'd be less bothered, but you're gonna take the last year of CRX Si and ruin it with your shitty stancing? that's offensive.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wtf.. I'm not going for some crazy broken axle look like the pics above... I'm going for some mild camber notHing to crazy thanks for being a bunch of a**holes tho it really shows how d-series.orgs users really are I thought this sight was for giving insight and asking and answering questions and admiring other people's builds not completely hating and dissing what some people like but it's all good

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Are you talking about this look?

Or this look?

Filling in the fender to tire gap via some properly sized wheels, lowering, and/or spacers looks great. Doing the "broken axle" look is just insanity!!!
Both of those are terrible. The only thing that is okay about the first one is that it could be fixed assuming the chassis isnt too fucked up from bottoming out a thousand times.
They are both undriveable, slow, and embarrassing.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts