Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a jdm d15b and when i drive it itll drive for a little than stall. when turnin the key it just cranks. eventually after lettin it sit there for 15-20 minutes itll start back up, but will do it again if i drive long enough.when i crank it the cranks get weaker if i keep tryin to start it.it wont bump start either. has ne1 had a problem like this b4, its drivin me nuts!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
when it dies if i get out and pull the negative battery terminal itll start back up again to die shortly after if that helps

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fuel yes spark havent check but i just changed the coil, plugs, and wires, going to check for ne moisture or shavings in the distributor. i also just started to kick code 15(ignition output signal) so im startin to lean more towards main relay, but ne advice ill take

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it was the ignitor in the distributor, when the car died i checked spark and got nothin...lookin for a new dizzy cause the icm is mad expensive...does ne1 know if i could use ne obd1 dizzy on a d15b? sum1 said no but i wasnt to sure myself

1 - 9 of 9 Posts