Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sohc zc motor dies or almost stalls after about 6500 rpm it runs perfectly hot and cold when it dies it starts right back up

·
Registered
814 Posts
car?
ecu?
cel?
op goes wot to 6500 then lets off the gas and it stalls?

guess .maybe the iacv needs cleaning.
or it's just slow ..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
car?
ecu?
cel?
op goes wot to 6500 then lets off the gas and it stalls?

guess .maybe the iacv needs cleaning.
or it's just slow ..
Sorry I should have been more descriptive. 1989 crx si sohc zc mpfi it runs absolutely perfect starts perfect idles perfect hot and cold no smoke or anything problems are rpm tacometer works intermittently.and if I'm in first or second gear and floor it it will take off almost 7k and just dies shuts off completely

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry I should have been more descriptive. 1989 crx si sohc zc mpfi it runs absolutely perfect starts perfect idles perfect hot and cold no smoke or anything problems are rpm tacometer works intermittently.and if I'm in first or second gear and floor it it will take off almost 7k and just dies shuts off completely
No cell

·
Registered
814 Posts
which zc,, v-tec?
is this a problem that just started or are you new to the car?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts