Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
What would make these worth it is if they were S2K masters instead of the stock ones...

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
What kind of master and slave cylinders are these?? Would you sell the master and slave without the braided line? OR, do you have a longer braided line for these?

Working on a hydro conversion 88 crx and need master/slave/line, but the one that come's with this kit is just barely long enough for it to reach in a normal configuration (I know, I've got one of these on my del sol)

The conversion kit I have has the master mounted on the pedal assembly on the drivers side of the pedals, where the EG's have it on the firewall side of the pedals.

Just wondering if you have anything that would work?

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
What kind of master and slave cylinders are these?? Would you sell the master and slave without the braided line? OR, do you have a longer braided line for these?

Working on a hydro conversion 88 crx and need master/slave/line, but the one that come's with this kit is just barely long enough for it to reach in a normal configuration (I know, I've got one of these on my del sol)

The conversion kit I have has the master mounted on the pedal assembly on the drivers side of the pedals, where the EG's have it on the firewall side of the pedals.

Just wondering if you have anything that would work?
They're are own brand of master and slaves, we sell each separately, we also sell a longer line that reached inside underneath the fire wall, its $20 more but its perfect for ef hydro conversions. We have the same kit you're talking about on our d series shop car.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
any chance you could link me to the page for that long line? cant seem to find it. Or I can give yall a call later this week.

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
Hey do you make those in one color as stainless steel or you're able to make em in black for the same price or it will b bit extra?

If you're able to make it in black then I'd place a order sometime next month in Sept. let me know and thanks!

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
We can do black but the price would increase due to the fittings that would have to be used on the end, and that the black line is more expensive. Contact us on here for more info.

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
We can do black but the price would increase due to the fittings that would have to be used on the end, and that the black line is more expensive. Contact us on here for more info.
alright sound good I'll pm you shortly

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
Always in stock, we use these up pretty quick here so we always keep them in stock now. Great holiday gifts.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Any h22 units for a accord?

101 - 120 of 125 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.