Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can be purchased directly from our website now

http://www.rcautoworks.com/eg/index.php?cPath=82

Another new product we're adding to our line up. Once again, we use these on every day stock vehicles, all the way up to cars pushing over 600hp, and are using some of the most aggressive clutches out there.

Our stainless steel braided lines come with everything you need to get things to bolt up in your setup. These also work great for doing auto to manual conversions, eliminate all those sloppy hard lines and just pick up one solid stainless clutch line.

Everything can be bought separately.

Basic Kit includes stainless steel braided line
Two fittings to bolt into slave cylinder and clutch master cylinder

Full kit includes a new OEM slave cylinder and new OEM clutch master cylinder

Also keep in mind, with most clutches now a days, clutch companies recommend you replace the master and slave cylinder so you have no problems down the road.

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
price on the OEM slave cylinder and new OEM clutch master cylinder for a 1994 civic shipped to 10543

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
so i bought just a clutch line from a member on here a while back. and wondering....do i need the two little fittings to adapt to the clutch and slave cylinder?

if so price shipped to 45601? pwease

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
so i bought just a clutch line from a member on here a while back. and wondering....do i need the two little fittings to adapt to the clutch and slave cylinder?

if so price shipped to 45601? pwease
Are the ends on your line female ? If so you do need both of them .

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
wait $75 or $15 shipped for the fittings? lol

you say 75 here but 15 shipped in pm? haha

u sure u didnt meant to reply to boostfreak?

1 - 20 of 125 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.