Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Keepin it real since 1984
94 Integra/06 Harley
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SSSSSOooooooooo... I kinda... Got ANOTHER Toy, 92 vx

I kinda ADDED ANOTHER ONE to my collection!!!!

Soooo....

I had those green del sol rims.... and the extra B18 for my EK hatch....

Yea....

I kinda traded those for a DA Shell.... BUT WAIT!

ummm....

I kinda Traded that for an EG 4 door............. Running driving Automatic.... BUT WAIT.... THERE'S MORE!!!!

hahahaha.....

I kinda Traded that.... For an EG HATCH....

So all of this with in the week! But don;t worry, I'm gonna Keep the hatch as another Project/DD...

It's a 92 Vx w/ a Mini Me... Came w/ an extra head too... Needs Some LOVE and some... TASTE? lol, there are LEDS like everywhere!

Needs a RAD support and bumper, door, hood, and fender... i picked up a rad support, hood, and door for 100bux. i think i can fix the fender... i just need to scoop up a front bumper now...

Quick pics... Camera phone love!

the 4dr when i got it to the shop, we cleared/fixed all the codes. put it all together and did a $10 Paint job... lol

Now for the hatch...

Mmmm 4x nice VXs

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Lemme get that VX, ******, You got enough cars, homie

Reactions: whitey_4g

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
damn dude. youve been thru more cars in 1 week than i have in my life. i get attached to easily. and <3 forms.

·
94 Integra/06 Harley
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hahaha, right! I like it, and i only have $400 invested in it! i can't wait... I gotta finish my ek... i gotta finish my ek... lol.

I traded my way up, i was totally gonna keep the running auto 4dr, but hell, why would i pass this one up! hahaha

I think im good now!

1x 96-00 Hatch = B20
1x 96-00 4dr = Y7 35+ Mpg My DD = Daddy Danny Car
1x 92-95 Hatch = Z6

I'm happy... lol

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,680 Posts
ok... let me dust off my **** speak for you.

*clears throat, and*

GUAITI: AI. OFICHIALI. JEIT. YU! OKEI? OKEI.

and you can put that in your sig.

lol congrats!

·
94 Integra/06 Harley
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hahahaha...... hahahaha....... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha........

man, i can't believe it worked out this way from me! I started w/ buying the car i wanted (EP3) and got in a wreck, that has brought me here... lol. I gotta put in some work now though!

So much to do/ so much i wanna do, but not enough time or money...

I guess if i flipped some of my extra shit i'd have a little more $flow$ to spend...

i was gonna sell the 4dr and finish both of the EKs, but I'd rather keep the hatch and i'm not looking to get rid of the EKs... lol Call me greedy, lol. I'd like 2 DDs and a FUN car. I work a double today and tomorrow so i wont even get to touch it till later this week

·
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
schoowwweeeet

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
urahoe

·
94 Integra/06 Harley
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
havent really done much on her... she's just been sittin outside since i got her...

this was... till friday!

~Side Story~

my buddy keeps tryin to buy my car, but i keep turning him down, we got online and ended up finding one local, i'm talkin 30 mins away in a field. we found an EG Si hatch w/ a hole in the block, but complete. we scopped it up for $750.... Clean shell at that!!! no rust, just paint fade, all int was there, almost no flaws! little bit of blue paint inside, but not bad.

So we pulled in my VX to pull the mini me out. He needed a motor and wanted to buy my extra one.... only problem was that it was still in my car! lol. so i pulled my motor helped w/ his. waitin for them to finish puttin it back in and get it together so i can push mine back out...

yup you heard it, push her back outside... motor less... lol.

After checkin out my clutch disc i realized it wasnt worth puttin the old one it for the 2 months of clutch meat left! so i gotta pick up a new clutch real quick.

I'm gonna scrub all the oil and shit. get my bay nice and shiny, clean up my block and trans, do a partial wire tuck, and then put her back together!

·
94 Integra/06 Harley
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry, your not allowed to own a vx, hatchback hater.
Buhahahaha, nice!

haven't dont anything to her... puller the motor out, pushed her across the street to the car wash, pressure washed the bay, put her together and ;eft her outside since... lol.

Finished up my buddies Swap into his Si tonight

He offered stuff for helpin get it done...

So i got:

an almost mint front bumper
a mint fender
and
a good center consel w/ working cup holders and an armrest!

Works for me!

Next, i gotta get rid of my parts del sol, my buddy is bringing me some rear disc and ebrake lines and pickin up whats left of the parts car this week!

Till them im gonna relax a little bit and maybe get a little more dont on my EK hatch...

after the del sol is out i can pill in the EG and get her ready for the body work! (my EK will not be out in the rain! the most water she'll see is when she gets cleaned! lol

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Lemme get that VX, ******, You got enough cars, homie
most likely your going to get another car next week so when that happens let me get that EK hatch

·
94 Integra/06 Harley
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hahaha, the EK is my Baby.... lol. I'm gonna do my best to not even let her see the rain! i have pondered the thought of putting the VX together and sellin her. that way i can just have 2 clean cars and maybe some spending cash! lol.

but as of right now i plan on keeping all 3, if anything goes it will be my EGG, BUT it'll have a Z6 was all done w/ a new clutch, and a fresh body... =-)

lol. i was so tired last night, i just re read what i typed, i messed up so may words! hahaha.

·
Registered
a hatch
1,423 Posts
Wow, ive had my first car since i bought it...lol

·
94 Integra/06 Harley
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Gathering... thats what im doin... gathering parts... it's gonna be like
POOOWWWWW
and the car will be together! lol

So i'm workin on a trade next week... Giving my Fat 5's w/ out tires for some GSR 15" Starfish w/ center caps and bald tires...

I got fat 5's in a trade about a week ago. I gave a p28 and a Z6 head, that came w/ my hatch so... COST TO ME= $0. Since i already had a Full Z6 and a P28 waiting to go in my hatch it was nothing to let em go!

I've been waiting and waiting for a clean set of Starfish rims to show up... They are gonna go on my Egg, well thats the plan so far!

These are not the one rims im getting, but to Give you an idea of the look it's have.i plan on doing them in either Black or Gunmetal.

(NOT MY CAR, It's a Borrowed image, will take down at owners request)

I now have ALL of the Body parts to send my car over to my buddies place for the body work. to many projects right now, and well shit, he's just better than me! hahaha

all i have left to get is a clutch, after that i'll have her back together and on her way for some cosmetic surgery

1 - 20 of 43 Posts