Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are the only intercoolers i can find international shipping for . Johnny racecar only does domestic . I seen some pretty good and cheap SSAC intercoolers just wondering anyone have feedback on this since i know their manifolds are crap ?

also saw this nice intercooler

any reviews or comparisons ? its gonna be US$200 shipped to me ( shipping $120 )

C

·
0 Posts
i eun one right now, the 29x9x3 model. ill be puttin down 400ish whp with it friday morning

·
Registered
784 Posts
Pressure test it first. Do it 2-3x the amount you plan on boosting. If it holds together, you are good to go. If it doesnt, call them up and ask for your money back.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
No more Honda's :-(
3,223 Posts
BlackMoon said:
will they give my money back ? at $120 shipping and handling will i get that back ? ive done more research and got myself hooked on this one http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Turbo-Intercooler-Civic-Integra-26X6-5X3-5-Spearco-Sty_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33632QQitemZ8036186626

its by ssautochrome though and i have many bad things about them . anyone running their intercoolers how do they go ?
my buddy has the same one on his 93 dx hatch with a jdm type-r motor. he's even running their t3/t4 turbo. been useing both for about a year now and no problems.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thats pretty cool . a US$200 intercooler of that size and design would be near impossible to find locally . at US$120 for shipping 1 way , its going to be a real bitch asking them for a refund etc , so i just want to be pretty damn sure

1 - 10 of 10 Posts