Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It’s been awhile, I’ve been build mostly dsm based cars for the past 7 years but I started with Honda. I recently picked up a 97 dx and I’ve decided to build a motor for a fun little beater. I’m planning on using a d16a6 block with a y8 head. I time certed the block to use srt 4 studs , m11x1.5 more specifically. I’m aware that the stud closer to the VTEC solenoid needs to be shorter. Does anyone have any experience with using Srt4 studs with this combo ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
It’s been awhile, I’ve been build mostly dsm based cars for the past 7 years but I started with Honda. I recently picked up a 97 dx and I’ve decided to build a motor for a fun little beater. I’m planning on using a d16a6 block with a y8 head. I time certed the block to use srt 4 studs , m11x1.5 more specifically. I’m aware that the stud closer to the VTEC solenoid needs to be shorter. Does anyone have any experience with using Srt4 studs with this combo ?
Did you ever find out about this im in the same noat

·
Registered
Sloppy Jalopy
2,004 Posts
just think if someone did an unpurpose build.

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, and temple-dancer.

You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
5,305 Posts
^^^^^^^^

Reactions: robgoof
1 - 7 of 7 Posts