Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My dumb ass forgot pics so I'll have to take those another time. I like to marinate the chicken for a few hours after its cooked so the Sriracha soaks into the meat.

You need:
Sriracha chill sauce
Soy sauce
Chicken breast, 2lbs
White(or Brown rice), 2 cups uncooked

Start by boiling the chicken breasts(or grill them), once cooked cut them into half inch cubes. Now to marinate the chicken, I use a old ice cream pale so I can toss the chicken easily. Cover the chicken in soy sauce and sriracha, just enough to coat it all. I love sriracha so I use a lot of it. Cover and refrigerate for a few hours or even overnight. I toss the marinate every once in awhile as to keep the chicken coated.

Once you feel like the chicken is well marinated time to cook the rice (everyone knows how to do that right lol?). Once the rice is cooked you can reheat the chicken (I cheat and use the nuker). Cover the rice with the chicken, usually feeds two pretty good. Add more Sriracha as needed!

·
Pew Pew!
EJ6
3,509 Posts
Sriracha and soy sauce...ive been eating proteins like that with rice since I was 5 and im 28 now.

Also goes good with porridge...yeah being poor sucks.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
We use cock sauce on almost everything we eat. We call it that at my house, due to the rooster on the bottle.

Yeah Sammo I feel ya, some nights it is rice and Sriracha as dinner.

Sounds like a good little meal, will give it a go OP. Never marinated after I cooked it before, done a two stage, cook a bit with salt and pepper, marinate with what not, finish cooking.

·
MuthaFuckaUppa
2009 Civic Si Sedan
539 Posts
Sriracha is some good shit.
I Srirachise almost everything. Mac and cheese with Sriracha is great.

Sriracha and El Yucateco green sauce two things I always have in the kitchen.

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Updated with pics

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,267 Posts
Updated with pics
Error 403: Forbidden

PWR (plain white rice) with salsa or spaghetti sauce, or even left over FIRE sauce packets from Taco Hell.

Now hungry....

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Error 403: Forbidden

PWR (plain white rice) with salsa or spaghetti sauce, or even left over FIRE sauce packets from Taco Hell.

Now hungry....
Think I fixed the pics

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts