Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
FF Misfit
Accord
4,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an SR20DET for sale. It includes the block minus the pistons and rods, complete cylinder head, and 5 speed tranny. I need to get rid of this to concentrate on my h23 build so hit me up w/ offers. I might also be willing to trade some parts for CRX doors, fenders, and other misc parts.

Reactions: dustin_crxsi

·
FF Misfit
Accord
4,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
550-600ish for it all + shipping. I'll also throw in forged pistons and rods at my wholesale cost since the guy that gave me the engine forgot where he put the stock one's. This engine and tranny also only has around 30k on itso it's in excellent condition.

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
My friend is in need of a good 5-sp tranny,and I'm sure he like to have the block as well. Where exactly are you..."The Clipping Point"? Don't even have a clue where that'd be.

·
FF Misfit
Accord
4,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL, my bad. I'm in Green Bay, WI.

·
FF Misfit
Accord
4,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Jst LMK what they say. It's a pretty sick deal IMO not to mention I'll offer forged pistons and rods at wholesale cost.

·
FF Misfit
Accord
4,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BTW, when I said the engine only has around 30k on it, that's 30k kilometers not 30k miles. A friend of mine bought the car in Japan from an auction and had just the engine shipped over so that he knew exactly what mods and what donor car the engine came from.

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
So my friend looking at the offering. He said one hell of a deal you have here! But any idea what shipping might be to Greenville, SC 29609 ?

Unless you have shipping hook-ups, that'll probably cause him to go over budget.

Thanks!

·
FF Misfit
Accord
4,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hmm, I'll have to look around and see exactly what the shipping is going to be. I think if I were to ship the items it'd probably be easiest to just throw it on a pallet, shrink wrap it, and then send it out that way. For the shipping you'd probably be looking @ 300 as a top of my head guestimate. I'll look into it though.

·
FF Misfit
Accord
4,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bump, N/E one. :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts