Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
VTEC withdrawals
i "ride" yo momma
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
just make an offer....this is all stuff id like to get rid of. just pm me with offers please

UPDATE:
Compression tester traded to PATA.
JDM 1 wire o2 sensor reserved

BRAND NEW IN BOX TIMING BELT AND TENSIONER ARE BACK UP FOR SALE...shoot me a pm for any details

more pics and stuff further down

first up...pioneer cd player....it came with my car and worked...but i already had a cd player for it. i do have the clip that goes in the back

second...JDM D15B stock 4-2 exhaust manifold. the one wire o2 sensor is on it also. my b7 ran the stock 4-1 mani so i had to use that. ive got the cover for this thing too and it looks great.

third...i THINK this is the ac pump bracket. i dont run ac or ps so i just took it off.

fourth...JDM D15b fuel rail with JDM connector

·
VTEC withdrawals
i "ride" yo momma
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
good god....who edited my post. thats messed up. im trying to fix my brakes via selling stuff and peeps only want my mom

·
Registered
98 Civic CX-T on E85
1,797 Posts
peeps only want my mom
Hey you were the one who gave your mom her own thread...so when you post a FS Thread its only fair that you put your mom in it!!! HAHAHA

·
VTEC withdrawals
i "ride" yo momma
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
whats sad is....she would have time to post tons of shit if she wasnt busy helping me with my damn brakes

·
VTEC withdrawals
i "ride" yo momma
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Spoonsol's NEW goodies

not so new...is a JDM D15b throttle body with one broken sensor. i dont need it. if you buy anything from me and want it....you can have it. otherwise....$5 + shipping lol...hell...ill even clean it up for you.

o and if anyone wants it...an oil filter for a lincoln town car. long story...but its never been used. ill only charge shipping.

thanks for your time.

·
VTEC withdrawals
i "ride" yo momma
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
had a gf whos parents had a town car and it needed an oil change BADLY....they didnt have the proper means to get this thing up high and for some reason wouldnt let me touch it with a floor jack. i tried just reaching under for the drain plug....those things are wayyyy too wide to do that. so i ended up saying...screw this...its a ford....and deserves to die. but ive got the filter still....lol its been like a year. im just in need of a master cylinder BADLY so im trying to sell some shit

·
Registered
685 Posts
had a gf whos parents had a town car and it needed an oil change BADLY....they didnt have the proper means to get this thing up high and for some reason wouldnt let me touch it with a floor jack. i tried just reaching under for the drain plug....those things are wayyyy too wide to do that. so i ended up saying...screw this...its a ford....and deserves to die. but ive got the filter still....lol its been like a year. im just in need of a master cylinder BADLY so im trying to sell some shit
cool story. XD

·
VTEC withdrawals
i "ride" yo momma
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
eh...i was pretty pissed cause i failed at the easiest thing you can do to a car...next to plug wires. swap a motor...can do....change oil on a town car....nahh

·
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
best fs thread i have ever seen
im sure all that is wrong with your brakes is that your not bleeding em properly
and you mom is hot

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
I had a towncar. What do you have against fords man? :wacko:
Good luck with your sale

·
Registered
EJ6
1,169 Posts
pm'ed about your mom :twisted:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.