Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i was looking at a spoon n1 replica muffler for my turbod d16z6 running only 7 pounds. I was wondering if its a good muffler for a turbo application its going for a good price and i dont have the money for a 400 exhaust.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thnx for the site im deff going to order a tubing kit. any suggestions on how long i should get a resonator or would it really matter? and i think im going to go with the es tuning oval muffler

·
Registered
93 civic, 93 ranger
13 Posts
no cat shld be alrite unless you need to meet emissions? My car has no cat and its straight piped back to a flowmaster it sounds filthy I have a small turbo and it still quiets it pretty respecitably

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
na i dont care about emissions i work at a gas station and im cool with the inspection guy there lol but im going to do it str8 pipe from my downpipe to the es oval... thnx guys for all ur help

·
Registered
07 Ram Quad Cab 5.7
41 Posts
just throwing this out there, i made mine with a magnaflow high flow cat, magnaflow inline muffler and a magnaflow oval muffler at the end. looks good, kinda stockish, and sounds amazing. same setup on my friends turboed civic minus inline muffler and still sounds great. only spent like 250.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Np TurbodHatchy! I'm gonna be building my own custom exhaust soon as well, starting from the DIY log manifold from rc to the custom down pipe and all the way back! With a VP highflow metal core cat, 12" res. and muffler all stainless 2.5"!

Just need to get my turbo an then I should be ordering all the exhaust components:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts