Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Civic, crv, titan
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking into getting a splitter with the adjustable rod setup for HPDE and time trial events.........My question is (yes I searched on here) how do you know how to set up the splitter for the proper angle etc......I dont think you can just install it and roll out, I think it must be adjusted?

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
i think i know a place. i gotta look. youre talking about the frontal under lip withadjustable hinges, right? or are you talking about canards?

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts

·
Registered
88 ED6
5,511 Posts
I've read somewhere(I think it was from SCC, concering their Sentra project) that the JGTC ones or some other GT were plywood. Don't know if it was fact but the theory behind them using plywood is that it's rigid enough and since the splitters always get worn from contact with the pavement, it's easily replaceable.

I know that in the pics of the JGTC/SuperGT cars, the splitters look carbon.

·
Registered
Why two?
891 Posts
I recently spoke with one of the marketing guys over at Special Projects and seen the product in person. The product itself seems quite flimsy, and way overpriced.

You guys can always check out www.roadracegear.com - I'm working on getting one of those myself.. If you do tell em i (cory) sent you! haha

They make splitters for EG's, EF's, CRX's, DA, DC2, and 92-95 preludes.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts