Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
This one's for you, Duck.
Wait, what?
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These little guys are amazing. They allow for one-man brake bleeding which can save you a bunch of time (and save you some beer since you won't need a buddy :wink: ). Basically they're modified one-way valves that replace your stock bleeder screws. Unscrew them slightly, and the ckeck valve is released, press down on the brake pedal, watch for fluid, let off the pedal, and it seals automatically. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. And voila, you're done. :)

You can get the complete set of four screws and a handy hose that keeps the fluid away from your precious parts and paint job for $29.00 + shipping here:

http://www.soloperformance.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=22&productID=276&selection=0

There are also a bunch of other nifty products for you SCCA buffs out there. 8)

E

·
0 Posts
speedbleeders are OK

I bought a set of these for my Civic also. Only one of them actually worked correctly, the other one was sort of clogged. I also got a better bleed using the stock bleeders.

my .02

H

·
0 Posts
I use some hose and an extra bottle (with fluid in it) and bleed brakes by myself. Hell of a lot cheaper than 30 bucks for speed bleeders

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
HatchDX-SI said:
I use some hose and an extra bottle (with fluid in it) and bleed brakes by myself. Hell of a lot cheaper than 30 bucks for speed bleeders
yeah, pepboys sells a cheapie pastic container with hoses... as long as you don't let it sit there, no ai gets in. Works just fine for me...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts