Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a brand new spec stage 2 kevlar clutch kit brand new but opened to look at and a fedenza 7lb fly wheel brand new think i want to sell have been sitting for bout 2 months and think i wanna go diff route any one interisted (i paid 498 shipped)

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
low eg-t ....thats a low ball i was thinking if i could get coust minous what i paid for shipping i would part with it otherwise i will wait till i could put it in $450

·
Resident Gunsmith & Duracoater
Ranger - work truck
5,467 Posts
well if no one know what you want for things, then how do i know that 200 isnt a fair offer....

what you paid and what u get are 2 totally different things.

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
ha RS machines sells their stage 5 for less

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
You cant put a 5k sound system in a 5k car and get a car thats worth 10k. If its 450 shipped id rather spend the extra 48 dollars have a new in the box and with a warranty. Id say no more than 300 shipped, but if you buy any auto parts and go to sell them you cant get back what you paid for it. If your lucky maybe half. G-luck with the sale though.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Quick Froogle search:

Fidanza flywheel: $149 from Atlantic speed and Performance
Spec Stage 3: $259.56 from JDsPerformance.com

You'll be lucky to get more than $300. I'd guess $250 would be an accepable offer.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quick Froogle search:

Fidanza flywheel: $149 from Atlantic speed and Performance
Spec Stage 3: $259.56 from JDsPerformance.com

You'll be lucky to get more than $300. I'd guess $250 would be an accepable offer.
these are brand new i just opened them dident even test fit them to anything i have them laying around and am not ready for them so if i sell them ok if i dont then ill have them for when im ready i just thought someone would have a use for them sooner

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
id take it but buying another turbo dsm, so my honda vtec will have to drive witha slipping clutch if its still here for sale i my take it

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol make sure ur looking at the same product..COUSE YOUTR NOT!!!!! these prices are from horsepowerfreaks and are an example the price diff is small but material is diff

Honda Civic (92-03)
all exc Si 299 FT LBS #119815
282.60 ....(semi-metallic)

Honda Civic (92-03)
all exc Si 275 FT LBS #119786
269.95 ......(pure Kevlar friction material )

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol make sure ur looking at the same product..COUSE YOUTR NOT!!!!! these prices are from horsepowerfreaks and are an example the price diff is small but material is diff ur looking at the stage 3 i have a stage 2

Honda Civic (92-03) (stage3)
all exc Si 299 FT LBS #119815
282.60 ....(semi-metallic)

Honda Civic (92-03)(stage2)
all exc Si 275 FT LBS #119786
269.95 ......(pure Kevlar friction material)

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
and who gives a shit if i am looking at the same thing as you. you are not a dealer and you are asking for dealer price. i will take a better clutch from RS machines for cheaper thank you

have some negative rep

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
It helps when you specify what you have. Both clutches are Kevlar:

SPECClutch.com said:
Stage 2
Types of Driving: Street, Drag, Pulling, Autocross

For all mild to moderately modified naturally aspirated and power adder engines. (Also good for stock power levels and spririted driving when good daily drivability and extremely long life are the goal.) Stock-like daily drivability and EXCELLENT wear characteristics.

High clamp pressure plate, pure Kevlar friction material and high torque sprung hub and disc assembly, bearing and tool kit.
SPECClutch.com said:
Stage 2+
Types of Driving: Street, Drag, Road Race, Rallye, Pulling, Autocross

For all modified engines making more torque than the stage 2 can support. Maintains stage 2 feel for good daily drivability and offers very good wear characteristics, but provides a higher torque capacity. High clamp pressure plate, composite multi-friction carbon-kevlar material, high torque sprung hub and disc assembly, bearing and tool kit.
BTW, here's the Froogle results for both part numbers:

Stage 2 P/N SH222: JDsPerformance.com $251.16 Same part as HPF.com #119786 $269.95
Stage 2+ P/N SH223H: JDsPerformance.com $297.36 Same part as HPF.com #148559 $318.60
Stage 3 P/N SH223: JDsPerformance.com $263.76 Same part as HPF.com #119815 $282.60

So by shopping around I can get them new for 251.16+$149=$400.16 + shipping. I'm know you can take $20 of that if you buy the flywheel on eBay.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts